Re: worldwide UMTS provider

On Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 08:40:29PM +0100, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Am 2009-11-05 18:35:43, schrieb Stefan:
> > Im looking for a worldwide UMTS provider. Would be be nice that ISP
> > can do also VPN.
> International UMTS Roaming?  LOL!
> Welcome in the nightmare of kapitalism!
> You will pay at least 10 Euro/MByte with UMTS Roaming
> Also there is no VPN possibel.
> I have SIM cards of over  20 international GSM providers and no one  use
> Public IP-Addresses.

Travel more. Orange in the UK certainly offer a public IP address with
no firewalling on their USB "broadband" package. Also most of the UK
providers I've used allow VPN out (though you may need to use NAT

] http://www.earth.li/~noodles/ []   Can I trade this job for what's   [
]  PGP/GPG Key @ the.earth.li   []           behind door 2?            [
] via keyserver, web or email.  []                                     [
] RSA: 4096/2DA8B985            []                                     [