Re: Solid State Hard Drives

On 10.10.09 19:15, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> And a gross violation of every SMTP/ESMTP RFC that ever existed, unless
> you DO hold the SMTP/ESMTP transaction open without returning a 2xx
> reply to the DATA command until it is either delivered or moved to the
> 2nd queue...

Yes - since you reply OK code to the DATA phase, you take responsibility for
the email and its delivery. Since then, the loss of e-mail is clearly in
your competence.

And note that the option to hold reply to DATA command can lead to multiple
deliveries and other delivery issues.
We are but packets in the Internet of life (userfriendly.org)