Debian (xen) dedicated server hosting in Central Europe

Hey,
Due to obnoxious and comic problems with OVH ( after this weekend we
claim that OVH is just a joke)  , we are searching for another company
for hosting on dedicated servers with debian Xen hypervisor
preinstalled with newest kernel and security patches of course.

Can you recommend me any company preferably in Central or Central-East
Europe (maybe Germany ? ) .
What do you think about hetzner.de ?

For now we are paying something like 200-300 Euros/month for one
server with 16gb ram and 2 xeons with 100 GB of backup (cheaper
servers have 750gb of backup :| ) plus LSI raid disks with XEN
preinstalled.

What is the main problem : we are hosting tens of domains on this
server but OVH did switch off this box because they claim that we've
scanned some botnet address (208.100.20.83
) what is probably not true or even if it's true, they should contact
with us . The problem is that they don't have support on Sunday so if
there server was switched off on Saturday 19, it will be switched on
on Monday at 12  - what gives us 42h of downtime . I couldn't stop
laughing thru tears.

regards,
WZ

--