Re: Web file manager suggestion needed

Carlos Acedo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You have some good ones here:
> http://devsnippets.com/?p=2524
>
> Regards

Hi,

Thanks a lot for this excellent link.

Considering what I saw in that page, I am considering packaging both Ext
JS and eXtplorer.

The reason for my choice is that Ext JS is widely used, so I believe
that there's a better chance that there will be a nice support for it,
and it seems that eXtplorer is only a very simple application which has
most things implemented in Ext JS, plus eXplorer does all what I need,
and can work with both file access directly on the server, webdav or
FTP. It's also very easy to use, and I like quite a lot the right click,
the drag and drop functions, and the general way to use it. Plus the
auth seems easy to customize (a single file). Tt seems that there's all
sorts of nice web applications that could be packaged on top of ExtJS,
and I'm quite sure that packaging ExtJS will be useful to others.

Does anyone has objections or remembers seeing some bad security history
in ExtJS itself?

Thomas