Re: ISP Design validation and questions

On 13 Jul 2009, at 13:42, Henry-Nicolas Tourneur wrote:

We will have to buy the 2 switches at the bottom part, we hesitate between Cisco 2960G-24TC-L and Cisco 3560G 24TS-S...

1° Do you agree with the switches choice ?

There are more suitable lists, but since you asked here ...

What throughput do you need, and do you need layer 3 switching ? If you have a higher pps count and might want to route between your internal prefixes at this layer I would definitely look 35 or 37 series kit.

If you need help selecting devices based on your feature requirements, then we can help.

Thanks,
Andy Davidson
www.netsumo.com - +44 (0)20 7993 1700