Re: lenny rant

Marc Haber wrote:
On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 09:17:30PM +0200, Gregor Hermens wrote:
Am Montag, 13. April 2009 schrieb Hajo Kessener:
Have a look at apache2-mpm-itk.
I second that. You can configure a diffferent user/group for each vhost.

http://packages.debian.org/lenny/apache2-mpm-itk

Is this stable enough to be used in a production environent?

Greetings
Marc

it depends - by how you define stable (how stable is stable enough for you). works for me, no problems, on a moderately busy but not heavy server. no visible difference, xcept the name and the additional directives.

for me it is stable.

but, the bigger problem is - and it is related to the topic - how long it will live as a project and package.

edi