Re: lenny rant

A convenient thing about Apache2 is config file includes. You can put
stuff common to all Apache instances in a certain config file, and
include it from the other ones (with specific config directives).

In practice it's not too bad to maintain, though I guess it might not
scale well if you have lots and lots of servers. But if that is the
case, you probably need other software to help you manage all those
config files.