Re: lenny rant

>From the Apache web site:

 Apache 1.3.41 Released    	  2008-01-19

    The Apache Group is pleased to announce the legacy release of the
1.3.41 version of the Apache HTTP Server.

    This version of Apache is principally a security release.

    For further details, see the announcement.

So it does look to be actively maintained. But I think Apache2 is now
the recommended version, and Apache1 is only kept around for people
that refuse to upgrade :P

I think Apache2 is stable enough to be production-ready at this point,
at least the 2.0 stream. The active development is happening on Apache

If the community finds Apache1 useful, then perhaps we should continue
to package it. I however cannot volunteer to do so, since I really
wouldn't know where to start :-)

Hope this helps,