network booting

about it here does not, so sorry for the OT, but it's probably the only conference where he writes Saturday :-) I need advice with this problem - I need via DHCP + TFTP + PXE boot diskless PC with Debian. DHCP me works, PXE booting via TFTP to retrieve the image that I created. Attempts but always ends with this:

Appreciate any idea to solve, or even pay for some help (paypal, ...), but a lot of me to burn it and you do not know advice.

Thank you very much.