Re: cyrus db4 problem? "reference count went negative"
* Marc Schiffbauer schrieb am 15.03.09 um 14:34 Uhr:
> Hi all,
> I have a lenny system with cyrus 2.2 running.
> Its now been the second time within a few days I saw this message in the logs:
> Mar 15 10:07:42 pluto cyrus/pop3s: DBERROR db4: region 1 (environment): reference count went negative
Now I got some of this messages:
Mar 17 04:15:38 pluto cyrus/pop3s: DBERROR db4: PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
Mar 17 04:15:38 pluto cyrus/pop3s: DBERROR: critical database situation
Everything seems to work fine though..
My Problem is: I do not know *which* database file is critical!
cyrus uses several database files for different things and it does
not tell me in which datanase it had the error.
I already tried
* "cyrreconstruct" => no errors.
* "db4.2_recover" in /var/lib/cyrus => no errors
* "db4.2_verify deliver.db" in /var/lib/cyrus => no errors
* "db4.2_verify tls_sessions.db" in /var/lib/cyrus => no errors
* ctl_cyrusdb -r as user cyrus => no errors
cyrus keeps complaining about some database error a few times a day
but I cannot find a faulty database... :-(
Please, does anybody have any idea what I am missing here?
8AAC 5F46 83B4 DB70 8317 3723 296C 6CCA 35A6 4134