Postfix as domain MX20 (second mailserver)

Dear List members,

I would like to configure my Postfix (MTA) - Dovecot IMAP/POP as a second mail server of my internet domain. So, my MX20 should send and receive all mails to/from my ISP's first mail server (MX10).

How will I configure my /etc/postfix/main.cf , if my Postfix send/and/receive all message from/to my ISP's mail server?

And how can I configure my fetchmail (if my fetchmail will download
all mails from MX10 IMAP/POP server)?

Can anybody help me?

Marta Hollo