Re: Web Admin Interface for ISP (WaveLAN)

On 27/02/09 14:23, randall wrote:
Michelle Konzack wrote:
<snip>
and the WHOLE administration should be done over  a  Web-Admin-interface
in which we need:
<snip>
have been looking myself for some sort of hosting panel a while ago, the one that i found most appealing (meaning not totally suck) was gnupanel

I'd not heard of that one.  When I was looking I wasn't satisfied with any that I saw, either due to the dependencies not matching my preferences, or looking awful.

<snip>
D) it offers the client to "click install" some CMS for there website like joomla wordpress etc...
if you would add poweradmin i think you could also let them manage there own DNS and stuff.

I use SMBind, which I modified somewhat and might be good to integrate into such an ISP control panel as described (although looking quickly at PowerAdmin, that might be good for someone wanting to start off with a simpler DNS setup, or who already has PowerDNS)...

Gavin

--

Gavin Westwood
Solutium