Web Admin Interface for ISP (WaveLAN)

Hello *,

Last month I have a found a new german  Partner  to  install  a  WaveLAN
service in Baden-Würtemberg (Germany) with an initial surface of 330km².
We are useing the BreezeVL with 5,8 GHz and the  6 MBit VL-TNS  for  our
customers.

Administration of arround 1000 users in this region is  no  problem  but
since last monday I have a problem...

I have much more customers as expected and the surface we can reach  can
increase up to 2800km².

Not checking several ISP solutions I have not found a singel  one  which
fit my needs, because we use:

*  postgresql
*  bind9
*  apache2
*  courier-imap
*  php5

and the WHOLE administration should be done over  a  Web-Admin-interface
in which we need:

for us intern:

1)  Enter new customers (generaly for our "sales stuff")
2)  Admin the BreezeVL Basestation
3)  Do network checks and analysis

and for our customers a webpage where they can do all  things  BIG  ISPs
offer:

A)  Webmail (sqirelmail is crap and ugly)
B)  Setup mailfilters
C)  Setup to suck mail form other ISPs
D)  Maintain the Homepage
E)  Have a private diskspace area (maybe we offer webdav too)
F)  NO PUBLICITY  :-D
G)  what ever...

So, on 1) am working already and it sems to working.
For 2) I can maybe go with SMNP but I have no clue HOW to do this stuff.
3) is a crazy thing because I need horly statstics about connections and
Rx/Tx traffic whith graphics of course.
A) is a killer too
B) is realized with procmail but users can upload there own "procmailrc"
C) is using fetchmail
D) No real clue currently how to do this
E) I have a simple filemanager coded which work well
F) I do not want to show any Bulicity crap on the Admin interface.

So since it seems I have to code the whole stuff my own, I am  asking  a
last time  here,  whether  someone  know,  similar  things  exist  (even
partialy).

If such interface does not exist, I will crate a OSS Projectpage  and  I
invite you to join th party for coding an OSS solution in team...

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

<http://www.tamay-dogan.net/>               <http://www.can4linux.org/>
+49/177/9351947    50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
+33/6/61925193     67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)