Re: Web Admin Interface for ISP (WaveLAN)

Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Eden Caldas wrote:
>> For a better webmail you can use roundcubemail, wich has pretty nice
>> interface and also can use postgresql and can interact with postfixadmin
>> password change module.
>>
>> www.roundcube.net <http://www.roundcube.net>
>
> And which has been removed from Lenny because:
>
> - the 0.1 has many security issues
> - the 0.2 is not production ready
> - altogether, it's still in beta
>
> Roundcube is quite a bad idea, if you ask me. It's nice, pretty,
> convenient, but not finished ...

It's certainly a good basic webmail, just remember that "basic" is the
key word. If you want mature and feature-full, squirrelmail has that,
but at the cost of not being so pretty. Of course, you could always slap
a pretty face on squirrelmail if you're going to write an ISP system
from scratch.

~Seth