Re: About the slowness of gmail's DNS servers

Words by Thomas Goirand [Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 07:09:36PM +0800]:
> Hi,
>
> It's been the 2nd time that I'm having problems with gmail not seeing my
> DNS updates after more than 24 hours, when the TTL is less than 2 hours.
> Other DNS servers from other ISP have no problem. It's quite annoying as
> my client is complaining, and it's hard to say "gmail is wrong, they
> don't do like they should and like everybody does". My customer will
> just not trust that.

How come it will not trust? Is gmail the reference? Don't recall that
being so...

--
Jose Celestino | http://japc.uncovering.org/files/japc-pgpkey.asc
"One man’s theology is another man’s belly laugh." -- Robert A. Heinlein