Re: Distributed location server monitoring

Hello Thomas,

Le 10 mai 08 à 09:33, Thomas Goirand a écrit :

Hi,

We use Nagios internally to monitor about 50 servers. The biggest
problem that we have is that it sends lot's of false positive because it
monitors more the connections between one point to another instead of
the real services that have to be up. The rate of false positive is just too high, so it's kind of unusable. We ignore too many warnings, and I'm sure it will end up with something really down and we wont check for it.

Check your connexion or put Nagios on a reliable one. Our nagios
service works over a DSL for more than 800 checks and there is no
false positive.

Regards,

Frederic.