ethX problems

Hi,
I am having a problem with my network interfaces.
I have installed Debian on SUN sunfire V100. Whole installation process went
pretty well and nearly without any problems. However straight after
installation I have noticed that none of my network interfaces is working
properly. Only what I can actually see in my logs is :

eth0: Tx timeout - resetting
SABRE0: PCI SERR signal asserted.
SABRE0: PCI bus error, PCI_STATUS[caa0]

eth1: Tx timeout - resetting
SABRE0: PCI SERR signal asserted.
SABRE0: PCI bus error, PCI_STATUS[caa0]

System is working normally and every time when I will make my eth0 and
eth1interfaces down I do not see any of errors. However only access which I
have to this machine is trough minicom from other Linux box - which is
totally pointless if you want to run this server as a webserver :)

I have found something on google however it is not much there.
Does anyone of you have any idea how to make my network interfaces to work?

I would love to attach my logs from  dmesg and syslog but this  above message
is only what I've got.

--
Regards Pawel Krzywicki