My dear friend!

Compliment of the day!

 Let me tell you a little more about myself. I live in US.  As  you  know I am 28 years old, it is a wonderful age for a woman  I  think,when you are already not too young and naive as before and  it  is  still  much time will pass when they will call you an old woman:)  I am very open person and I appreciate sincerity in people.
I always  say  the  truth,  what  ever  it  could be, I like honesty and straightness   in   relationships, so I  will  not  keep  silence  in relationships and will tell you everything honestly. I had a very bad love  experience  in  the  past,I  was  hurt but I don't keep negative emotions  in  my heart,if you want I will tell you about it in my next letters.
So  I  lose hope to find the man of my dream here in US and  I  have  a  great  expectations on the Internet. They say it is a perfect place to find a soul mate, and I believe I am worth to find my happiness  here.
I  hope  after  reading  this  letter  you are still interested in me:) I will be waiting for your answer! Please write me on this address: drjanifafelix@yahoo.com

I love you so much,
Dr Janifa Frlix.

Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts