Re: cobalt serv RaQ3 debian

2008/11/2 Pawel Krzywicki <krzywicki.pawel@googlemail.com>:
> Hi  I have in my possession a few RaQ3 servers I would like to install
> Debian GNU/Linux there. I have done everything like it was shown at
> http://www.impactmediaworks.com/index.php?page=30 and now: every time when I
> am trying to boot from the hard drive I can see only something as it is show
> below.

There's al limitation of kernel size for these machines. I was
struggling  to get it working for 3 months in my spare time.
AFAIK there's no way to install debian on it. The only thing that i
did not try was debian potato that could be working.

regards

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz
Unix SEX :{look;gawk;find;sed;talk;grep;touch;finger;find;fl