Using maildrop with virtual users (MySQL db)

Hello,

I'v got some questions about the maildrop package. I don't know how to tell it
to fetch
users from the MySQL db (using courier-authdaemon).

Here is my setup : Postfix (patched with VDA) / Courier(pop, imap and mysql) /
Amavis / SpamAssassin and ... maildrop.

The problem is that maildrop doesn't seems to use courier-authdaemon to check
where it have to deliver email.

The result is that I have a lot of messages like :

Sep 28 16:12:01 ns203407 postfix/pipe[2368]: E2DE113B42:
to=<henry.nicolas@tourneur.be>, relay=maildrop, delay=0.03,
delays=0.02/0/0/0.01, dsn=5.1.1, status=bounced (user unknown. Command
output: Invalid user specified. )

That make me think that he don't know where is the maildir for the user
henry.nicolas@tourneur.be

So, I googled around for hours, without success and I'm writing this email
with hope that somebody might have a solution.

My final goals are :
1° Allow maildrop to act as my MDA, deliver spams to a junk folder is the home
of the user.

2° Allow maildrop to manage my quotas (value stored in the MySQL db).

Thanks in advance,

Henry-Nicolas Tourneur.