Re: some weird upgrade problem

Hi again.
It'w working now :)
For anyone who will have the same problem in the future.
Unfortunately I could not use my backup to restore /usr partition because I
could not override existing "weird" files. So I have copied all files (except
these three broken ones) from /usr to another hard drive. I have changed
entry in /etc/fstab to show where will be the new mounting point for /usr.
Restart. I have format my old partition to delete that weird files from my
drive, copied files from the new /usr to the newest /usr change entries
in /etc/fstab as they was before. Restart.
After, when system is up. dpkg --configure -a
and my problem with upgrade of python-libxml2 solved :)
Important thing is to copy all these files from one directory to another with
user and group rights, because you can be suprised when you will start your
system back again.
thanks for your assistance

--
Regards Pawel Krzywicki
Debian GNU/Linux User: Pawel"at"Wartan"dot"org