Re: SATA drive reccomendations for reliablity (server use)

We use the hitachi enterprise ones in compute cluster master nodes and
have found em to be pretty good.

I would advise having them in a raid 6 with hot spare on a 3ware
escalade controller.

We have hunderds in the wild on supermicro tin and they are pretty groovy.

ta

Andy