OT: Why not VMWare [Was:Re: [Pkg-xen-devel] Xen advice requested]

After reading this thread for the last couple of days, I am starting to like VMWare more and more.

I currently have Xen running on my old etch machine with 4 VMs - and am starting to
wonder whether maintaining these images seem worth the hassle.

Where I to setup this server again, I would definitely go for vmware server - as this way, I can run and prepare the images on any of my machines, and simply push it across without needing to worry which dom0 I have running where....

Just my 2c.

Cheers

Andrew