RE: [OT] KVM over lan or similiar solution

Here we have Raritan http://www.raritan.com/ KVM, running for the last
four years.
Plug a USB or PS/2 dongle to the server, and use your cat5 cabling
connect it to the KVM, then plug screen, keyboard and mouse to the KVM.
Moreover, they also have an upgrade to provide IP access to the KVM,
enabling remote access to servers.
Sure they have new products since we bought ours, check it out.