Re: [OffTopic] Network documentation templates

Hi,

Joel Merrick wrote:
On Jan 23, 2008 1:52 AM, Luiz <luiz@grupocarvalho.com.br> wrote:
although I know this list is debian specific, I'd like to ask if
someone can point me to a good network documentation templates (or
even a real project), starting from risks assessment to procedures,
passing through standards and guidelines.

I'd also be interested

Yes, me too. One thing you need to have when applying for a bunch of IPs is a suitable network diagram to justify the application. Anything that makes that easier would be really useful.

Kind Regards
AndrewM

Andrew McGlashan
Broadband Solutions now including VoIP