Re: Multi SATA/SCSI-Racks

Michelle Konzack wrote:
I have eight 160 GByte 2"5 SATA (server) drives in a µITX with a 3w8500
and I like to know, whether there are hotswap racks too...

Not sure where to find the 5-disk SCA bays you're looking for (FWIW, I'd like to find a few myself), but something like this:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3041306&CatId=285

might fit your needs on the 2.5" SATA front.

(If you can't get anything useful out of that link, it's a Compucase "hotswap cannister" for 4 2.5" SATA2 hard drives that fits in a single 5.25" bay.)

-kgd