Re: Problems sending messages to <sourceforge.net>

On 09 Jan 14:35, Michelle Konzack wrote:
>     550-1.8 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
>
> This asholes  from Spamcop has blacklisted my ISP, because it has bounced
> several million spams...  Please note, that currently I am emtying my
> mailboxes which went overloaded by arround 1.3 million spams...

If your ISP was bouncing spam, then they *should* be in the blacklist -
reject at SMTP, or filter to a seperate location. Do not bounce spam.

And it's the total score that it rejected on, not just that, the highest
scoring part was the date in the past, so just try sending e-mail to
them now, where the Date and Received headers *might* actually be
somewhere near agreeing.

> Since I can not write ANY messages to <sf.net> including <abuse@>,
> <postmaster@> or <list-owner@> can anyone here help me to solv this
> problem?

Talk to your ISP and find out if they're doing anything about the
SPAMCOP listing?

--
Brett Parker