Re: ADSL2+ Modem-Router with more then one IP

Guten Tag Michelle Konzack,

am Samstag, 29. Dezember 2007 um 16:02 schriebst Du:

> for a new project I have gotten an ADSL2+ offer of a french ISP where I
> can have up to 16 fixed IP's and have 22,8/1,8MBit plus two analog
> telephone lines (over VoIP).
>
> Now there is a problem, because all ADSL-Modem-Router I know, can handle
> only one IP and portforwarding from only one IP.
>
> Does anyone of you know an ADSL2+ compatible Modem-Router (Annex A, DSL
> over POTs) which support up to 16 fixed IP's AND has 2 connectors for
> analog Telephones?

I am not sure with the Connectors for analog Phones, but maybe, ask
them...

But i had 2 DSL Lines on one Plug with 1 Dynamic and 1 fixed with a
/25 Subnet of official IPs routed from an own DSLAM.

Look at Bintec, the x1200 and x2300 do this, maybe you have to enter
it on the shell, but its possible.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens Franik