Grub 0.97 with GUID Partition Table system

Hello,

I've got a brand new server for my backup with 2,5 TB of storage. I've created the partitions in GPT format because with a MSDOS partition table I was unable
to use more than 600GB of disk. I can boot with PXE.

Now, I'd like to be able to boot the system without PXE using something like a grub. I know there is a patch for grub (July 2006) but I can't apply it to
the 0.97 version.

Is there a patch or debian package with DPT enabled grub ?

Regards,

Frédéric.