Re: META what are questions for debian-isp ?

On 1/9/07, Dan MacNeil <dan@thecsl.org> wrote:
Martin Kraft (who is ordinarily one of my idols) remarked that problems
related to:

        rm -rf /dev/hda

..was not a fit question for debian-isp

Why?

What is?

What are the goals of restricting the scope ?

        --keeping traffic to manageable level ?

        --avoiding silly questions ?

I'd previously thought that anything of interest to using debian to be
an ISP was fair game and that fellow travelers like corporate or
educational network admins were welcome.

I'd be inclined to exclude video editing or wallpaper configuration but
not the question above.