Re: Suggestions for a greylisting proxy?

Claus Herwig wrote:
I configured spey with a separate IP. Use mail.yourdomain.foo for your
users and mailin.yourdomain.foo as MX record. Configure spey to listen
to mailin only.
This was one of my first ideas, but I tossed it out because I figured that spammers wouldn't pay attention to MX records and just spam to every DNS name that resolved to anything.

Do you have any numbers detailing the amount of mail you still get incoming on your non-MX address? And what percentage of that is spam?

- Joe