Problems installing Etch on HP Proliant ML530 G2

(If this isn't the correct list, please let me know what is)

I'm trying to install Etch r1 on a Proliant ML530 G2. The installation
worked fine until 'Detecting network hardware' screen. It takes several
minutes on that screen, at the end pass.

I retried with expert mode. Jumped over 'Detect disks', the disks are
not detected.

Tried too booting with 'noapic nolapic' options but at the end I haven't
be able to reach the disk partitioner.

Any hint will be appreciated. The server had a outdated OS (Centos 2.1)
we are trying to upgrade but in the interim the mail service is down.

Regards,
maykel

PD: Please CC me, I'm not suscribed with this account