[debian-volatile] SA 3.2.3 available (for test purpose)

spamassassin 3.2.3-0.volatile1 is currently available in
etch-proposed/volatile. Before we accept it to etch/volatile i would
like to ask some experienced SysAdmins to do some (more extended testing
as we did) of the package and report back any problems you find to

As soon as we are convinced that SA 3.2.3 works as expected i will
move the package to etch/volatile and send an official announcement.

[root@debian /root]# man real-life
No manual entry for real-life