ADMINISTRATOR.....................

THIS IS FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total sum of £4,600,000.00GBP (Fourmillion Six hundred thousand British pounds) in the intent of the deceased (name now withheld since this is our
second letter to you).We contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance since there is no written will.

Our legal services aim to provide our private clients with a complete service. We are happy to prepare wills, set-up andadminister Trusts, carry out the administration of estates and prepare and administer powers Of
attorney.

All the papers will be processed in your acceptance. In your acceptance of this deal, we request that you kindly forward to us your letter of acceptance, your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us file necessary documents at our high court probate division for the release of this sum of money.

Yours faithfully,

Chris Amendola.