One time passwords?

Hi folks

We'd like to secure a Apache/PHP-based web application login with
one time passwords (with one of those nifty keychain or creditcard
style hardware tokens).

>From what I see there is RSA (mostly windows focused), Aladdin
(claim some Linux support) and CryptoToken (claim to have an .so
with a PHP binding iirc).

Could anyone recommend one of the above on Debian (or any other)?

Tokens see to be arround 80 USD/EUR but I couldn't find out much
about software license fees. Any estimates?

TIA,
Norbert