Re: Quagga

Hi!

* Carlos Renato Tasinafo <renato@internetzone.com.br> [2007-07-04 12:26]:

> I'd like to known if anyone here uses Quagga (BGP daemon particularly)
> in large-scale ( 6 neighbours - full routing )

A little smaller, but still: 2 neighbours, not yet full routing table.
Runs on P4 with 2.8GHz and 1G RAM. The machine spends 99.17% in idle
task, using about 80M of memory (part of it is the ramdisk).

The machine has three fast-ethernet NICs but never has to handle more
than about 10mbps throughput.

Hope that helps.

j.
--
Abwarten und Tee trinken, erwiderte Gernot Prünster, nachdem ihm die
Leitung der Steirischen Landesausstellung 2010 in Sri Lanka übertragen

http://plagi.at/geruecht/