Re: Which file system is better to use for larg files exeeding 2.5 gigs

also sprach Oliver CNSISP <support@cnsisp.co.za> [2007.05.28.1216 +0200]:
> I have been trying to store my iso's on my server as a backup and
> cannot store a file larger than 2 gigs, I am using etc2, will ext3
> do it or can any one tell me what will work

Yes. http://www.suse.de/~aj/linux_lfs.html

"never try to explain computers to a layman.
 it's easier to explain sex to a virgin."
                                                    -- robert heinlein

(note, however, that virgins tend to know a lot about computers.)