Re: LDAP weirdness

Hi Roberto,

if everything worked before and suddenly stopped, I bet you had nscd
installed. nscd has a bad habit: Sometimes it stops or it's chache goes
nots. You need nscd if the libnss-ldap.conf or libnss-ldap.secret is
only readable by root (Which is right if you use rootbinddn - avoid that
make a proxy user!).

rgds,
j.