Re: Administration Panel

On Wed, 09 May 2007 10:54:11 +0200
Andreas John <lists@aj.net-lab.net> wrote:

> Hi,
> you might also want to take a look at ISPMan.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/ispman/
>
> It's LDAP based and "multi-server" capable. Currently I create a
> Debian packages [1] , which basically work, but I have to kick some
> quirks out, -4 is coming soon :) End-User docs are somewhat

Hi,

ISPMan is my favourite in the wiki page, but documentation is a bit
inexistent (or maybe i can't find it?). Your package ships
documentation?

Expecially, i'm interested in a multi-server layout.

> outdated ... you you are welcome to write some! :)

If I've time for write documentation, I don't need an administration
panel ;-) (I'm joking)

Thanks a lot for your help

--
Marco Bertorello