Re: Administration Panel

you might also want to take a look at ISPMan.

It's LDAP based and "multi-server" capable. Currently I create a Debian
packages [1] , which basically work, but I have to kick some quirks out,
-4 is coming soon :) End-User docs are somewhat outdated ... you you are
welcome to write some! :)

[1] See: http://blog.derjohn.de/snipsnap/space/start/2006-10-29/1