Re: Blacklisting (postfix rbl) - recent issue with blackhole.securitysage.com

also sprach Robert Hensel (Hensel Hosting) <robert@hensel.nl> [2007.03.15.2034 +0100]:
> reject_rbls but the host blackhole.securitysage.com was just
> unreacheable (also see this page
> http://wiki.openrbl.org/wiki/Blackhole.securitysage.com). Now it
> seems weird that if the rbl host is unreachable Postfix decides to
> simply take that as a "ah well, just block everything then", or
> maybe something else was going on?

The domain was returned to networksolutions.com, which answer every
A query. Not nice. Stop using it.

NP: Rage Against The Machine / Rage Against The Machine