Re: Veritas Remote Unix Agent

	Hi,

	After messing a lot with the last versions of the Ralus agent I gave up and I'm using
the old one (the one shipped with Backup Exec 9.x or 10.0) and it works flawlessly with a
Windows 10d server.

	Download and installation procedure (extremely easy):

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/269803.htm
http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/240654.htm

	It's been some time since I did it, but I believe that I managed to install the latest
version using the rpm coverted to a .deb package with alien in an Etch installation, but then I
found that I had to install the agent on some systems that couldn't be updated from woody so
didn't tested it.

	Anyway, no problems so far with the old version :)
	Regards,

	Victor Rodriguez