Re: Graphical representation of bad sectors etc]

Don't use a disk with bad sectors!
Usually if they first start to appear it's only a matter of time before
you get more and more of them.
If you're going to use this disk for anything, don't put data you can't
loose on it.
As I said, usually it's doomed, more and more bad sectors will appear...

Sturla