Re: SMTP with MySQL logging capabilities

George A. Dorobantu wrote:
> Does anyone know a smtp which is capable to log all status messages to a
> database like MySQL?
>
> George

Hi!

If like us you plans was to have bandwidth accounting, you can try to
give a go to the thing we did here:

http://www.gplhost.com/software-mysqmail.html

AFAIK, there is still some issues in the postfix logger (it sometimes
crashes), but I didn't had time to search what is happening. I'm
currently too busy with other things (doing Xen stuff inside our open
source control panel). It works at least without issue in one of our
server in production, I don't know why  it doesn't crashes on that one...

So if you have some time and little programming skills to help us fix,
I'm sure what we did will help!

Note: it has a debian package already.

Thomas