SNMPD interface data error

Hi ppl:
Recently we install and configure an snmpd in one firewall at my work, to have some statistical information using mrtg and cacti. The system has 5 interfaces 4 of which conecct to different public networks and 1 administrative network, yet to be set up. Te problem is that the graffics of the traffic in all the interfaces show only one data flux, not shure if RX or Tx. the /proc/net/dev displays data in the right way, and ipfm olso works fine, But the bwm command shows only RX statistics, aparently in the right amount of traffic. Im running debian sarge, with no extra packages, kernel package 2.4.27 compiled for the box with ipp2p as the only add to it.

	Cheers,
		rak