Re: NEVER USE SORBS

Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
 > On 28.07.06 13:12, Marek Podmaka wrote:
Looks like you both didn't understand me... I don't compare listing to a
murder. I compare SORBS saying my IP is a dynamic one to me saying you are
murderer (or whatever I choose to tell about you - and publish it - just as
the list is published). I'm talking about presumption of innocence - if you
claim something, I don't have to prove it is not true, it is you who has to
prove that it is true.

You are dirty, staying in front of my door, with a gun in your hand.
I don't trust you. I don't have to proove you are not a murderer - If you
want talk to me, proove you are not. I won't kill you if you don't, I just
won't talk to you. The decision is up to you now.

Wash yourself and show me it's airsoft weapon, or go away and don't tell me
anything about presumptions...

Listen, freckle face.. you are a nerd. Ey, you look to me like you are a nerd.. so you are. And those glasses on the table would make you look like a terrific four eyed geek with no life.

Oh.. you do have a life with intressting friends, and a hobby that has nothing to do with IT? Don't believe you.. but ey, great.. show it.. and let me be the judge of you life that's gonna suck anyway.. so get back when you think you know when presumptions are in order.

Is that the way you want to take a stand?