RE: NEVER USE SORBS

Looks like you both didn't understand me... I don't compare listing to a
murder. I compare SORBS saying my IP is a dynamic one to me saying you are
murderer (or whatever I choose to tell about you - and publish it - just as
the list is published). I'm talking about presumption of innocence - if you
claim something, I don't have to prove it is not true, it is you who has to
prove that it is true.

> > it's their list. they can have whatever criteria they like
> for it, and
> > you have no say in it at all. if other people agree with or
> at least
> > accept their criteria as being reasonable then they will
> use the list
> > to either block or tag mail. again, you have no say in that
> at all either.

Yes, they can have whatever list they want and whoever can use it if he
wants to. But - if they claim they list dynamic IPs,they should be able to
prove that they are dynamic. It's like assuming I am the murderer because of
where I live, what colour I am, how do I dress and so on...

--
  bYE, Marki