Re: NEVER USE SORBS

Andrew Miehs wrote:
PLEASE STOP THIS.

Why? Or should I say "Why should we stop a discussion about something that affects us all?"

People - all of you posting to this topic - STOP IT PLEASE.
I, and I assume most other people on this list have had enough of it.
Can you please discuss this somewhere else.

debian-isp, black listings, a "feature" that affect ISP's around the world who prefer debian as their choice of operating system.. this is not the right place? Sharing opinions.. looking ahead, and hoping that
someone takes this and creates a new point of view?
Sure, it's revolving around sorbs, but still.

I actually found this mailing list better than debian-user, but maybe I should switch if this sort of bickering continues.

Switch. Now.
Or.. even better, use both.

Thanks for listening,

Your welcome.

Regards
Andrew

PS: You wouldn't write someone a letter, insult them and then sign your name on it - So don't do it on emails!

Ooh please.. I'm really very sorry if not everybody is a civil as you to insult somebody anonymously.

It is very tempting to keep this going..

 ,Mark