Re: More sorbs blacklisting

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 10:32:50PM +0100, Pigeon wrote:
> I am pursuing this line as well... This particular ISP won't set rDNS
> to correspond to a dyndns.org domain, but if I purchase my own
> "official" domain and show them the RIPE records they will set rDNS.

Either your ISP has lied to you or you have misunderstood something. RIPE
does not keep records of domains and purchasing a domain will not result in
you getting RIPE records.

I hope you don't get burned up by this whole domain issue, I really do not
understand why your ISP would refuse to give you a clearly static subdomain
instead of forcing you to buy one.