Re: mail "spamlists" again:cbl.abuseat.org

Anyway, how it can be tracked down? Peter, can you tell me how did you manage to track down the problem? Any info about some contacts with the people behind cbl.abuseat (did not find on the web site), to find and track down 1) the source "component" which pushed this particular ip ... any place i've seen it mentined was claiming that it was "mentioned on cbl".

Right now, the ip is back on the list, not being anywhere else (at least I can not find it). Ok, hitting the button again, let's see if they will remove it.

Really, if someone knows hot to contact the guys at cbl, please advise.

edi